This page gives an overview of everything relating to the gameplay of Brawlhalla.
- Legends are the unique playable characters of the game.
- Different ways to play Brawlhalla.
- The realms of Valhalla where Legends go to fight.
- Earn XP to boost your level.
- Challenges the player can face for in-game rewards.
- Gold and how to use it.
- The in-game history of Brawlhalla and its characters.
- The default controls used to play the game.
The mechanics of combat in Brawlhalla.
- Info on the weapons each Legend carries into combat.
- The science behind punches and kicks.
- Jumping and Dodging your way to victory.
- Strength, dexterity, speed and defense for each Legend.
- Modifying stats for a strategic edge.
- Bombs, Spike Balls and other tools to knock your opponents around.
- The different ways to play Brawlhalla.
Cosmetics features available to personalize your Brawlhalla experience.
- Customize your Legends' appearance.
- Shiny new tools of destruction.
- Everything about palette swaps.
- Images to express yourself.
- Taunting your opponents never looked so good.
- The floating buddies that always get you back into battle.
- Knockout others in style.
- A pillar for your Legend to stand atop.
- Player borders seen when loading into battle.
- Special themes to further customize yourself in-game.
- A tag to let your opponents know who they're dealing with.
Other important features that are a part of Brawlhalla.
- Limited time celebrations with exclusive item rewards.
- A continual quest for those in pursuit of a challenge.
- Bonus content for loyal fans.
- Gather friends and make a team!
- Challenges for the most dedicated brawlers.
- Roll for skins with the chance of unique rewards.
- Watch streams and get free rewards.
- You met a dev, you deserve it.
- The music of Brawlhalla.
- Content that didn't quite make the cut.
- Terminology that is often used when talking about Brawlhalla.